Lakeshore House is a large, beautiful property set in extensive landscaped gardens right beside Lake Daylesford. Enjoy playing bocce, relax on the patio or step through the garden gate to the quiet arm of Lake Daylesford. Visit the Central Springs natural mineral water pumps, walk the Great Divide Trail, or meander in the valley and bushland below.
Views through large picture windows take in the lake, bushland and Wombat Hill. Lakeshore House provides a serene oasis in the heart of the main tourist precinct.
The dining room communicates with the kitchen and features a wonderful open fireplace.
Split over three floors, the house provides excellent accommodation for 8 to 10 guests, furnished with an eye for stylish and liveable country comfort.
The kitchen is modern and well equipped. The living rooms are inviting with comfy sofas and cushions. Entertainment facilities include TV (Foxtel), DVD, iPod station and CD player.
Beds are hotel quality with triple sheeting to ensure fresh, clean, crisp linens. Bath sheet sized towels and vanity bath packs are provided for all guests.
Hydronic heating maintains cosy warmth throughout and air-conditioning cools in summer.
Choose from the large selection of games, books, & DVDs.
Outside the large slate terrace spans the entire back of the house overlooking the garden and lake. The BBQ and outdoor furniture provide for ‘al fresco’ entertaining.
Summary of features:
- Great lakeside location, huge private garden
- Stunning views of Lake Daylesford and Wombat Hill
- Ideal family, friend, wedding & reunion groups
- Exclusive guest use of property
- Four bedrooms (king or twin in each room)
- All linen, towels & vanity bath packs provided
- Fully equipped gourmet kitchen and outside BBQ
- First morning breakfast provisions
- Separate dining
- Two separate living areas and sunroom
- Two elegant full bathrooms & additional patio toilet
- Open log fire place with plenty of spare wood
- Hydronic heating, air-conditioning
- Digital television, DVD, CD, Foxtel
- Full laundry facilities
- Portacot and high chair available
- Off street parking
Two night minimum stay. Sorry, no pets.